In accordance with CDC and State guidelines, we are taking precautions to help reduce the risk of exposure to Covid-19. Please see the following for more information on how we are asking families to help us reduce the risk:
- Covid Waiver form
- We are requiring a waiver form for each family at the beginning of the year to be kept on file. Families are not required to complete this form every week – it is only required at the beginning of the year.
- Keep sick/exposed to COVID-19 kids home
- We are requiring that any child with COVID-19 like symptoms to stay home
- If children are exposed to COVID-19, or, test positive, we ask children to say home for (2) weeks before returning to club – per CDC guidelines.
- Masks required
- To help keep kids healthy, we ask all families to mask while inside – per CDC Guidelines
- If your child has any condition that does not allow for them to be masked, simply let our leaders know
- Drop Off
- When you come to AWANA on Wednesday, you will be met by one of our volunteer leaders in the parking lot and asked for your COVID Waiver form.
- We are asking those dropping off to please answer a few COVID-19 screening questions asked by our volunteers prior to dropping off any children
- You may, at that time, come in with your child or simply allow one of our volunteers to direct them in.
- Social Distancing
- We will be following the Lake Washington School District guidelines on physical distancing of “physical distance of three feet or more, (measured from the middle-of-person to middle-of-person)”
Social Distancing Pathway Forward FAQ – LWSD: https://www.lwsd.org/pathway-forward/pathway-forward-faq
COVID-19 Symptoms Symptoms of COVID-19 – CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
Quarantine guidelines What to Do If You Are Sick – CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/steps-when-sick.html
Masking requirements Use Masks to Slow the Spread of COVID-19 CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html